Tuesday 22 January 2008

E-Voting: Future or Farce

Great success!

The research document that I compiled last August titled E-Voting: Future or Farce has been used as the basis for an NUS Report of the same name.

The report went online early last week and features the pros & cons of the transition to e-voting, featuring quotes from Sabbs all around the country which I obtained in my original research.

The report can be found at the link below and is definately worth reading.
And yes, they missed the 's' off the end of my name on the front cover :(

But it's nice to help out the NUS and give something back.

"Credit where credit's due!" Nick Smith, Higher Education Union Development Officer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done for your contribution to the NUS and your hardwork on the transition at the Guild. I've always been very impressed with your reports and the way you communicate your message: it's very clear, and from what I see manages to reach a lot of students.

Anonymous said...

"Credit where credit's due" indeed =)