Thursday 3 July 2008

The Newquay Hitch 2008

h
The roller-coaster of activity in the final weeks of Semester Three continues!

At 4am on Wednesday the 11th June I was waking up and dressing as a hula girl for my eleventh Carnival hitch-hike! And it was as good as ever!

I did the following things:-

  • My hitch three-some arrived fourth after getting lifts from several people.
  • I hired a wetsuit & surf board and rode some phat waves.
  • Myself and Rich Walker (VPSAD Elect) buried our friend Jinesh Lal (see right).
  • We watched The Apprentice Final and cheered when Lee McQueen won!
  • We had a BBQ on the beach.
  • We played crazy golf and I came second.
  • We drank quite a bit.
  • I ate an ice-cream.
Another classic hitch-hike and it's always nice to have three days away from the Guild :)
h

No comments: